Monday, February 21, 2011

This weekend I...






...Started testing out recipes for the deli - homemade bread and 'Bestest Burgers'
...Watched 'Love and Other Drugs' and was gobsmacked at how good it actually is
...Slept in as much as I could and stared at the ceiling for what felt like days, just thinking
...Got one step closer to the realisation of my dream of owning my deli - The Counter
...Wore my Coco Chanel inspired dress again and am convinced it is magic (Happiness all round)
...Was jealous of everyone who attend the 'Dance You're on Fire' album launch and the David Tlale fashion show on the Nelson Mandela bridge. But then I ended up having the BEST night on Saturday
...Realised that it is the smallest thing that can make your heart grow - like watching him dance all night, even though he really can't
...Felt a change - in the seasons, in myself, in my world...Big things are coming!

Meags

Love.Eat.Live

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, like the pink.
    best of luck with it.

    Sam
    http://frillsandthrills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete